Next week starts our 2020-2021 Academic Year, and although it is not in a manner in which we thought we would be meeting, some important health and safety protocols have been put in place to protect our campus community, which include testing, screening, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), extensive cleaning, and quarantine protocols. Below you can find key highlights of the plan to support our campus during fall 2020. View the Health and Safety Plan in its entirety.
1. All cadets, faculty, and staff wishing to access the Cal Maritime campus must be tested for COVID-19.
3. All individuals must wear a face mask while on campus.
Please note that at this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, and valved masks are not acceptable face coverings. Approved face coverings are available upon request through the Commandant’s Office at email@example.com.
4. Classroom occupancy has been revaluated to provide social distancing and includes non-traditional spaces such as the Compass Room, Mayo Gym, and Rizza Auditorium.
5. Dining Services through the Sodexo Company will be providing meals to on-campus cadets for dine-in (including outdoor) and retail locations and meal exchange to-go. We have reimagined the residential dining from an “all you care to eat” self-serve dining hall into individually served portions in a la carte style format.
6. Residential halls have been filled at single occupancy.
Please contact these offices for more information. Note that email is the preferred mode of communication at this time. Thank you!
Admissions (Undergraduate) College Transcripts - Transfer Credit: firstname.lastname@example.org, 707-654-1289
Admissions (Undergraduate) Academic Credit for AP Scores: email@example.com, 707-654-1334