"What is the next available entry term?"
Fall 2016 for these majors
"When can I apply for Fall 2016?"
Fall 2016 - The application period will be October 1, 2015 through November 30, 2015.
How can I apply?
There will also be a $55.00 application fee required as you submit the online application.
CSU Mentor provides online applications for both Domestic and International Students:
- Domestic Students apply here: http://www.csumentor.edu/admissionapp/undergrad_apply.asp
- International Students apply here: http://www.csumentor.edu/admissionapp/intl_apply.asp
What items are required for your office to make an admission decision (see below for full descriptions)?
- Submitted online admission application
- $55.00 application fee
- Affidavit of Financial Support (for international students)
- Bank Statement (for international students)
- Sponsored institution transcripts (translated)
- TOEFL, IELTS, or English language coursework (for international students)
- Letter of Recommendation/Support from institution
Cal Maritime will issue a U.S. I-20 immigration document to an international exchange student for study in the United States once all of the above documents are received.
Student Exchange Requirements
Those who wish to visit Cal Maritime as exchange students must have the support of their home institutions. Students can attend Cal Maritime on exchange for no longer than two semesters and one cruise.
Students coming to Cal Maritime on exchange from other maritime academies are required to wear the uniforms of their home institutions on campus. Students from other types of colleges will also have a dress code and grooming standards. All international students on exchange are required to purchase health insurance sponsored by Cal Maritime and have their fees paid prior to arrival in the United States.