Commencement Rehearsal - Friday, April 25, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Commencement Rehearsal begins at 2:00 pm on Friday, April 25, 2014 in Rizza Auditorium.
Attendance at the rehearsal is mandatory. Those who arrive late, leave before the end, or do not attend at all will not be allowed to participate in Commencement the next day.
The following topics will be covered:
- Schedule of Graduation Day Events
- Various Departments will talk to discuss things you need to complete before departing campus.
- Acknowledgment of accomplishments
- A run-through of walking into the tent and being seated
- A run-through of the various ceremony traditions involving graduates
- A run-through of walking across the stage in the correct order, pronunciation of your name, and receiving your diploma
- Receiving your pair of tickets for family or friends in the reserved section of seating during the actual ceremony.
It is followed by the traditional champagne and strawberry toast for graduates and their immediate families sponsored by the CMA Alumni Association.
If you have any questions about the mandatory rehearsal, contact James Dalske, Dean of Student Development at 707-654-1070.