Upper Residence Hall
Upper Residence Hall is a traditional style residence hall housing 200 students and staffed by one full-time Coordinator or Residential Life and 7 Resident Assistants. Each wing houses 35-40 students which share a community style bathroom. The traditional residence hall design promotes student involvement and the creation of friendship and support between students. Upper Residence Hall primarily houses first year Cal Maritime students.
Upper Residence Hall is also home to the Office of Housing & Residential Life. Within the Office of Housing & Residential Life, students will find the offices of all professional staff member and may schedule appointments to discussion any concerns or questions housing status or policies.
- Community Style Restrooms
- Double Occupancy rooms
- Community Laundry Room (Located on first floor)
- Study Lounge (Located on first floor)
- TV & Game Room (Located on first floor)
- Recreation Room containing pool tables and ping pong tables (Located on first floor)
- Floor Study Lounges (located in the center of each floor)
2013-2014 Upper Residence Hall Staff
Coordinator for Residential Life: John Buchanan
First Floor Resident Assistant(s): Brad Foster
Second Floor Resident Assistant(s): Sebastian Grant, Blaine Shively, Ruby Grover
Third Floor Resident Assistants(s): Jonathan Carton, Andrew Leonard, Morgan Williams