If you are having problems finding the links to email or Moodle on the new website, please logon to the portal using the "Sign In" link at the top, center of the home page window. Login with your campus network password and username (the same ones that you use for logging into email). Then click on the Email or Moodle icon on the left for direct access without having to logon again.
- CampusEAI's Press Release, announcement on CampusEAI's site
- CIO's blog entry about the Web Redesign and Portal
- Email Announcement to Campus Community
- Flyer about the new website
- February 2011 campuswide announcement
- Fall 2010 redesign project presentation
In early 2010, the Web Redesign Committee convened to develop an RFP for the re-design of CMA's website that was launched in the 2004 school year. After a competitive bidding process, Project 6 Design was contracted to develop a new look & feel and work with CMA staff to refine website content and navigation, and implement the custom design work into CampusEAI's WCMS Web Portal product.
The Web Committee was an open group effort to modernize the university's website with an improved look & feel, updated navigation, fresh content, a content management system, and enhanced web accessibility.
At CMA, we publish web items in a decentralized fashion, where more than 50 staff have ownership of one or more pages which they can edit directly through the portal itself.
The new website went live on Saturday, February 19, 2011 as http://www.csum.edu. The new website also encompasses our old portal, http://mycampus.csum.edu.
Web Redesign Subcommittee
(a sub-committee of the ITPAC Committee)
- Veronica Boe, Director of Sponsored Project and Extended Learning
- Shawn Clark, 3rd Year Student
- Greg Crum, Academic Technologist
- James Dalske, Interim Director of Career Center
- Stephen Frazier, Information Technology Officer
- Jerry Jakubowski, Provost
- Drew Kerlee, 2nd year Student
- Marc McGee, Director of Admissions
- Ken Toet, Controller
- Jennifer Whitty, Director of Development and Alumni Affairs
For related information, visit the Web Development page.
Please send your comments to email@example.com. Please send your feedback!