A Campus of the California State University


Web Content Display Web Content Display

More Programs

Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)

To be considered for Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) grant and loan money, you must be a need-eligible graduate or undergraduate student whose family holds an enrollment membership from a tribe eligible for services from the Department of Education. You must be working towards a degree. To apply, mail your FAFSA to the Federal Processor and contact the BIA office representing members of your tribe for a BIA grant application. The BIA is responsible for reviewing and awarding all BIA grants.

Visit the BIA website by clicking here.