Accessing Campus and Protocols
Campus members will follow our ongoing protocols of:
- Unvaccinated are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Fully vaccinated may wear a mask at all times, but are not required to while outdoors.
- All employees, cadets, and visitors MUST wear a mask in all campus buildings, unless they are alone.
- Everyone is still required to complete the online daily health screen when on campus
- Online training and Peoplesoft COVID Verification need to be completed.
Off-Campus Guests must:
- Ensure they have no COVID-related symptoms. Symptomatic people cannot access campus until cleared by a physician or have a negative COVID test collected in the last 72 hours.
- Unvaccinated are required wear a mask at all times while on campus.
- Everyone MUST wear face coverings in all campus buildings, unless they are alone.
- Campus training slides and additional information is available at https://www.csum.edu/alert/covid-19/, and guests are encouraged to familiarize themselves to help protect themselves and others.