All individuals traveling on Cal Maritime business must familiarize themselves with and adhere to CSU Travel Policy.
All travel procedures and forms are available under Travel Resources/Helpful Links to the right.
CSU is prohibited from approving state-funded or state-sponsored travel to specific states per Assembly Bill 1887. For more information: FAQs for AB1887. Complete list of states maintained by the CA State Attorney General: https://oag.ca.gov/ab1887.
Please contact Accounts Payable for any travel related questions - Fax: (707) 654-1042 Email: CMA-AP@csum.edu.
- CSUM Travel Procedures
- Travel Authorization Form (effective Jan 2021)
- Travel Expense Claim Form (effective Jan 2021)
- Travel Expense Claim Form (Sample)
- Travel Expense Claim Form (prior to Jan 2021)
- Travel Ban FAQ's (AB1887)
- Travel Ban Exception to AB1887 Form (PDF)
- Liability Waiver Form
- Enterprise Car Reservation - BUSINESS USE
- Enterprise Car Reservation - PERSONAL USE
- STD 236 Hotel Tax Waiver
- STD 261 Authorization to Use Privately Owned Vehicles
- University & Private Vehicles Guidelines