RIO can custom tailor a funding search for all Cal Maritime faculty. If interested, please complete the Prospectus Form and you will be contacted to discuss possible options. Faculty also have access to several in-house Faculty Development Funds and can use our subscription to the American Association of State College and Universities Grant Resource Center GrantSearch© tool.
- COAST Undergraduate Research Awards - Applications Due October 28, 2022!
CSU Chancellor's Office Funding Alerts
- CSU Program for Education and Research in Biotechnology (CSUPERB)
- CSU Council on Ocean Affairs, Science and Technology (COAST)
- CSU Water Resources and Policy Initiatives (WRPI)
- CSU Math and Science Teacher Initiative (MSTI)
- CSU Service-Learning Infrastructure Development Initiative
- CSU Institute for Teaching and Learning (ITL)
State of California Online Resources
- California Natural Resources Agency
- Sierra Nevada Conservancy
- California Department of Education.
- California Coastal Commission: The Whale TAIL Grants Program
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)