Last Updated: 4/11/2017
Through a collaborative approach to forecasting and evaluation of risks potential together with the identification of procedures to avoid or minimize impact.
Here you will find information regarding insurance requirements for vendors; various campus insurance programs; student activities including off-campus activities and guidelines for field trips, special events and campus activities; guidelines for accident procedures, Risk Management forms and many other subjects associated with minimizing losses.
Risk Management is committed to minimizing losses that may arise from or interfere with Cal Maritime and its Auxiliaries' pursuit of its mission to educate students.
- Release of Liability Waiver
- Foreign Travel Insurance Enrollment Request
- Special Event/Activity Insurance Request
- Insurance Exception Request
- Risk Identification & Evaluation Form
- Off Campus Activity Worksheet
- Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Field Trip Roster
- Additional Risk Information
- Off Campus Check List
- Multi-day Field Safety Operations Planner
- University Authorzied Driver Enrollment
- Authorization for Private Use Form: STD 261