Get Title IX Help Now
Get Help Now
What to do if in case of sexual assault:
- Get to a safe place and call 911.
- Do not shower, bathe, douche or change your clothes if you have been assaulted or raped.
- Go to a hospital for medical care.The hospital will perform a physical exam and options for the prevention of pregnancy, STIs and HIV/AIDS.
- Medical professionals are required to notify the police whenever they treat a victim/survivor but the decision to make a formal police report is still yours.
- Contact friends/family or resources listed below for help and support.
- If a decision to not report the incident to the police is made, write down all the details of the assault (who, what, when, where, why and how) in case there is need to change the decision later.
CAPS @ the Student Health Center: 707-654-1170
SafeQuest Solano: 866-4UR-SAFE
Non-Confidential Process Advisors:
Eric Cooper - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Flynn - email@example.com
Karen Yoder - firstname.lastname@example.org