- Request a student-led campus tour (and brief campus information session) by using the form below.
- Campus tours and information sessions are available Monday through Friday at 10:15 am and 1:45 pm at the Office of Admission.
The following Saturday morning tours are still available during the 2017-2018 academic year: 03/24/18 and 04/07/2018.
- What to expect during certain times of year:
- Early September, 2018 to Third Week of April, 2018 the best time to visit campus since classes will be in session and tours feature the entire campus (including the training ship). Upcoming unavailable days are listed in the right-hand column of this page
- Third week of April, 2018 to Mid-August, 2018 visitors will see few, if any, students, but may tour campus minus the ship tour. Dates listed on the right are unavailable.
- Mid-August, 2018 to End of August, 2018. Students are on Campus. Classes resume August 20. Approximate date of ship return from dry dock maintenance is Septermber 1.
- Check the current academic calendar for holidays and breaks in the academic year.
- Weekday Tours begin in the Admission Office: Visitors should proceed past our pool and athletic center, continue down Maritime Academy Drive,and park in Lot "A" (the first lot on the right). After parking, do not enter the Administration Building. Walk past the decorative iron gate in the corner of Lot A toward the campus Quad. You will see signs directing you to the Admission Office from the iron gate. Proceed into the Admission Office to receive a parking pass that you can then place in your car.
For Saturday Morning Tours beginning in the Admission Office: Visitors should proceed past our pool and athletic center, continue down Maritime Academy Drive,and park in Lot "A" (the first lot on the right). Purchase a parking pass at the machine in Lot B. Walk past the decorative iron gate in the corner of Lot A toward the campus Quad. You will see signs directing you to the Admission Office in the Student Services Building.
Visitors who wish to tour our training ship must comply with the ship regulations and safety safety policies below. Because of steep stairs, high doorsills, and industrial settings, those with unauthorized footwear or with limited mobility must wait on the dock for the ship portion of the campus tour. Those younger than 6 years old must also wait on the dock with an adult during the ship portion of the tour.
NOTE: Please note the following ship regulations and safety policies for all ship visitors:
- All ship visitors must bring some form of picture I.D.
- The following types of shoes are not allowed on the ship: open-toed sandals or high heels. Shoes with rubber soles are recommended.
- Because of steep stairways and high door sills, visitors with limited mobility cannot be accommodated on the ship.
- Infants and children younger than 6 are not allowed onboard. Children from 6 to 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Schedule an Admission Visit
If you do not see a form below - please click this link that will open up the form that will take you to a separate webpage containing the visit reservation form.