2018 Spring Career Fair
The 2018 Spring Career Fair will be held on Tuesday, February 13th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm in Mayo Hall.
**Registration for this year's event is now closed**
California State University Maritime Academy offers six baccalaureate degrees and one graduate degree:
§ Business Administration
§ Global Studies and Maritime Affairs
§ Facilities Engineering Technology
§ Marine Engineering Technology
§ Mechanical Engineering
§ Marine Transportation
§ Transportation and Engineering Management (Graduate Degree)
We educate and train managers, engineers and officers for our nation's maritime industries and businesses.
To help make your recruiting day a success, please keep in mind the information listed below:
- Recruitment Table – Space is limited; register your company early.
- Parking – is limited; we encourage recruiters to carpool.
- Lunch – is provided; refreshments will be served throughout the day and may include: coffee, water, sodas, pastries and cookies.
- Shipping – If shipping materials in advance, it must arrive no later than Friday, February 9th (refer to shipping address on the registration form).
- Sponsorship – This opportunity is designed to provide maximum exposure for your company. Recognition will be in the form of additional advertisement in the Career Fair program, a large company sign at the event and one premium parking space.
- Deadline – Registration form and payment must be received by Friday, February 2nd to secure your booth.
- Electrical – Battery power for displays is preferable as electrical hook-ups are severely limited. For an additional fee of $25.00, you may select a booth with an electrical hook-up. (22 booths are available on a first-come first-served basis.)
If you have any questions regarding the registration process for the Career Fair, please email or call:
Tess Luna, Career Fair Coordinator
We look forward to hosting you and your company at Cal Maritime's 2018 Spring Career Fair.