International Buisness and Logistics, Crossed Quill and Bolt
1/C (Senior): 1-Track Device on right collar, Major Device on left collar.
2/C: Major Device on Both Collars
3/C: Major Device on Left Collar Only
4/C (1st Year at Maritime): No Collar Devices
Rank Insignia are worn on the right collar.
Divison Squad Leader
Division Section Leader
Divison Support Staff
Division Executive Officer
ASCMA, Board Chairs
Company Asst. Purser, Third and Second Mate, Third and Second Asst. Engineer
Company Executive and Opperations Officer
Company Chief Mate, Engineer, and Purser
ASCMA, Chief of Staff and Directors
Resident Hall Officers
Corps IT Officer
Corps Opperations Officer
Corps Executive Officer
ASCMA, Vice President
Student Hall Director
Triad Branch Insignia
All triad officers insignia shall be worn centered 1/4 inch above the left breast pocket. They shall not be worn anywhere else on the uniform.
Housing and Residence Life,
Residence Hall Officer
Associated Students of the California Maritime Academy,
Cal Maritime Military Programs
Strategic Sealift Officer Program
USCG Auxiliary University Program
Ribbons are optional for wear. If worn they should be in meritourious order. Wear up to three ribbons in a single row, when more than three ribbons have been awarded wear them in horizontal rows of three each. If ribbons are not in multiples of three, the top row contains the lesser number of ribbons centered. Wear without spaces between ribbons or rows. Wear ribbons with the lower edge of the bottom row centered 1/4 inch above the left breast pocket and parallel to the deck. Meritorious Order is as follows:
1. Meritorious Service Award. Awarded by the President for exceptional service going above and beyond the call of duty, including acts of bravery, heroism, and courage.
2. Major Service Award. Awarded by Corps Staff for major service and impact to the Academy.
3. Commendation Award. Awarded by Corps Staff for outstanding achievement and service to the Academy.
4. Presidence List Award. Awarded to cadets with a Grade Point Average higher than 3.75.
5. Deans List Award. Awarded to cadets with a Grade Point Average higher that 3.25.
6. Cadet of the Month. Awarded by the Corps Staff in recognition of a cadet that has gone above and beyond to support their fellow cadets.
7. Golden Bear Award. Awarded by Faculty Watch Officers for outstanding cadet watchstanding durring cruise abord the T.S. Golden Bear.
8. Outstanding Upper-Class Cadet. Awarded to upperclass cadets who contribute the most in training underclass cadets on cruise abord the T.S. Golden Bear.
9. Best Shipmate. Awarded to the cadet voted best shipmate on cruise abord the T.S. Golden Bear.
10. Cruise Award. Awarded to cadets who successfully complete cruise abord the T.S. Golden Bear without disciplinary action taken.
11. International Experience Award. Awarded to cadets who successfully complete the International Experience without disciplinary action taken.
12. Corps Officer Award. Awarded to cadets serving as an officer in the Corps of Cadets for at least one semester.
13. AS Officer Award. Awarded to cadets serving as an officer of the Associated Students of the California Maritime Academy (ASCMA).
14. Residence Housing Officer Award. Awarded to cadets serving as a Residential Hall Officer for at least one semester.
15. Cal Maritime Emergency Response Team
16. Varsity Athlete Award. Awarded to cadets serving on a qualified varsity team.
17. Color Guard Award. Awarded by the Strategic Sealift Officer Program Commander to cadets serving on the color guard.
18. Support Staff Award. Awarded to cadets who serve for at least one semester as corps support staff.
19. Good Conduct Award. Awarded to cadets who complete an academic year without recieving demerits.
20. Community Engagement Award. Awarded to cadets who have served at least 15 hours of voluntary community service.
21. Orientation Leadership Award. Awarded to cadets who take part in and contribute to orientation week and training.
***Prior Service Ribbons shall be worn in accordance to the respective branch regulations.***