IT Support Schedule
The IT Support team has undergone changes to provide improved support in three key areas:
- A consistent support schedule to meet faculty, staff and student IT support needs
- A designated time period to provide in-person assistance at the IT Help Desk (located at the first floor classroom building)
- A process for handling IT-related emergencies outside of normal business hours
To address these three key areas, the following will be in place beginning Monday, November 29, 2010:
- Monday-Thursdays: IT Support hours between 8-5.30 PM with open door in-person assistance between 11-2 PM.
- Fridays: IT Support hours between 9-5.30 PM.
- Emergency IT support during non-business hours.
You may contact IT Support by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling extension 1048 (dial (707) 654-1048 from off-campus). During non-business hours, IT Support may be contacted via Public Safety for EMERGENCIES ONLY at x1176 (dial 707-654-1176 from off-campus).
What constitutes an IT-related emergency? An IT emergency consists of a complete, campus-wide outage of IT systems and services, including (but not limited to):
- Complete outage of ALL email
- Complete outage of file server access (e.g. Z drive and other shared drives)
- Complete outage of Moodle (e.g., people cannot logon to Moodle)
- Complete outage of Web portal site access