Web Content Display javax.portlet.title.56


Classrooms and Computer Lab FAQs

Q: Who do I contact to report problems with projection units in the classrooms?

A: Although the IT Department maintains the computers in the classrooms, support for the operation of the audiovisual equipment in these rooms is provided by the Audio Visual Department (not part of IT). As is the case with IT's support for the computers, audio/visual support for classrooms is one of their top priorities.

To report audio/visual equipment problems, please contact:

  • Royster Martin at 654-1261 (or email to rhmartin@csum.edu)
  • Both support staff members may be paged at 649-7832

Reports of audiovisual equipment problems sent to the IT Help Desk will be rerouted as a priority to the Audio Visual Department.

Q: How do I request the installation of new software in a classroom or computer lab?

A: Acquisition of software for instructional purposes must be coordinated with the department and IT Department and requires approval of the Dean.  The faculty member's department is responsible for the purchase of licenses and installation media.  

Scroll Up
Staging Enabled