Our goal is to process accurate, timely disbursements, using due diligence to ensure compliance with Federal, State of California, California State University and Cal Maritime policies and procedures.
Accounts Payable (AP) is responsible for:
- Paying all vendors who provide goods and services to the University.
- Processing all expense reimbursements to employees and students.
- Processing travel claims and Instructional Related Activities (IRA) requests.
- Providing travel and moving information to the campus community.
- Training and administration of the Procurement Credit Card (PCard).
- Auditing the above expenses for compliance with the education code and CSU and Cal Maritime Hospitality Policy.
In addition, we support the Accounting Office with data entry, monthly and year end accounting reports distribution, 1099 processing and reporting of sales/use tax to the Board of Equalization.
The disbursement schedule is Wednesday, with checks mailed or available for pick up on Thursday, unless the offices are closed. Please allow one week for completed and approved disbursement requests to be processed.
For operational questions, please contact us - Fax: (707) 654-1042 Email: CMA-AP@csum.edu