Annual Open Enrollment
The CSU annual Open enrollment is your opportunity to review and update your current benefits for the upcoming year. You can enroll, change, or cancel the following benefits:
- CalPERS Health
- Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA)
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
The CSU annual Open Enrollment period takes place September 10, 2018 through October 5, 2018. Any changes made during open enrollment will become effective January 1, 2019.
Please carefully review all benefits plan options and costs before making any enrollment decisions for yourself and family members. For comprehensive, up-to-date information, visit: https://csyou.calstate.edu/openenrollment.
- 2019 Health Plan Rates
- 2019 CalPERS Health Benefits Summary
- CalPERS Search by Zip Code
- CalPERS Plans & Rates
- CalPERS Compare (for PERSCare, Choice, and Select members) - Now you have access to CalPERS Compre by Castlight, a powerful new resources that will now be your one-stop shop for all your health information needs.
- When you activate your personalized CalPERS compare account, you will see your past medical history (two years); your past medical expenses with detailed breakdown; your prices for doctors; prescriptions, hospitals, and othe medical care; and patient reviews and clinical ratings for in-network doctors and hospitals.
Summary of Benefits or Evidence of Coverage
Voluntary Insurance and Benefit Programs
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Debit Card
FlexCash / TAPP
Standard Life/AFLAC/California Casualty for CSU Employees