Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - It's About YOU.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free, confidential counseling and referral service designed to help employees and their eligible dependents resolve personal, work, or home life events.
Cal Maritime's EAP Provider is Managed Health Network, a Health Net Company.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Counseling services
- Mental health
- Substance abuse (alcohol and drug dependency)
- Workplace problems or conflicts
- Marital and Relationship
- Stress and Anxiety
- Grief and loss
- Domestic Violence
- Coping with change
- Eating disorders
- Financial and legal assistance resources and referrals
- Family support
- Parenting Resource Centers
- Elder Care Referrals
- Child Care Selection Assistance
- Health and Wellness
All records, including medical information, referrals and evaluations, are kept strictly confidential in accordance with federal and state laws.
The EAP is available 24 hours a day and can be accessed by phone at 800.227.1060 or online at www.members.mhn.com. Services are available to all employees and the members of their household, including dependents living away from home. There is no charge for referrals, or for seeing a clinician within the network.
To request services or register for any of the the Managed Health Network (MHN) programs, call 800.227.1060 or follow the steps below at the www.members.mhn.com website
- Click on the left side to login
- "Register Now" to establish your personal username and password or enter the site by clicking on "Log In" and entering the company Code: "Cal Maritime".