Web Content Display
New Employee Training
The following trainings may be required of new employees:
- Safety Training – All employees are required to take on-line safety training.
- Conflict of Interest/Ethics Training – Individuals who, in the course of their employment, make decisions that could have financial consequences and could result in conflict of interest are required to complete a statement of economic interests and take an on-line ethics training course.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention (SHP) Training – Individuals who have supervisory authority and/or serve in a MPP management position are required to take an on-line SHP training.
- Defensive Driver Training – Employees who drive on behalf of the University in the course of their employment may be required to take defensive driver training, and authorize the University to obtain their DMV driving records.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) - Employees with access to student data in the course of their employment shall receive training regarding adherence to federal legislation governing the confidentiality of student records.