Group Plan Number #: 30059426 (effective January 1, 2016).
- Premiums are paid by the CSU
- May visit any licensed ophthalmologist, optometrist, or dispensing optician of choice
Vision Plan Benefits
- One comprehensive eye exam every calendar year
- One pair of lenses ever other calendar year (or calendar year if your prescription changes) and one frame every other calendar year.
- Contact lenses every other calendar year when contact lenses are provided in lieu of all other lens/frame benefits
- The VSP Computer Vision Care (CVC) is only provided to CSU employee who meet the necessary job requirements as determined by the CSU campus benefits office. This form must be completed by the employee and provided to a VSP Select Network doctor to receive the supplemental CVC benefit.
- In-network frame allowance: $95
- Out-of-network frame allowance: $60
- In-network contact lens allowance: $120
- Polycarbonate lenses are covered for dependent children in-network up to age 23, instead of age 12; and
- Discounts of approximately 15% for laser correction surgery are available
For more detailed information about what the plan covers:
VSP Online Access
Employees can complete an online member registration enrollment to create a user identification (ID) and password, for the purposes of viewing his/her vision benefits at www.vsp.com
. VSP will require the employee's SSN to verify eligibility.