Web Content Display Web Content Display


Faculty Academic Resources

PeopleSoft Login

Academic Advising and Forms

University Advising: https://www.csum.edu/web/university-advising/

All student forms are available online under Student Forms and Resources.  

Grade Change forms will be sent directly to faculty upon request.  Please send your request to registrar@csum.edu.

Withdrawal Unauthorized form - is available below.

Faculty - if you are looking for information on using PeopleSoft, accessing Class Rosters, entering Grades, advising tips and tricks - please see the Faculty Basic Guide to PeopleSoft, Moodle, and all things (Cal) Maritime below.  We hope you find this information helpful!



Drive Display Drive Display


Scroll Up
Staging Enabled