Submit a proposal by clicking here.
Posters can be up to 3 feet by 4 feet.
Abstracts should be limited to 300 words in length and will be reviewed on the basis of the eight required criteria plus one optional criterion:
- Extent to which abstract conveys useful content (is not empty)
- Quality of writing
- Extent to which abstract supports Student Success theme
- Goodness of fit to the proposed thematic session
- Extent to which proposal makes an original contribution to practice
- Extent to which proposal should interest a significant audience
- Extent to which the proposal should produce generalizable outcomes
- Overall impression
- (Extra credit) Presence of some indication of planning a bit of interactive participation as part of the presentation
Useful links for writing abstracts - http://research.berkeley.edu/ucday/abstract.html