Student Fees, Tuition and Charges
Students can view e-Bills and pay fees, tuition and charges online through CASHNet®.
Important Information for 2014-2015, Including Summer '15
Students will receive an email message from email@example.com when new statements are available to view.
If you would like a parent or other responsible party to receive notices, you can setup a login for them on the "Your Account" page under "Parent PINs". Be sure to include their email address and check the box that allows them to receive billing notifications. When a statement is ready to view, each of you will receive an email notification.
When to Pay?
***Summer Int'l Experience Fee is due February 27, 2015***
***All other Summer Fees are due March 30, 2015***
The fee due date for each semester will be posted in advance on the website.You are responsible for confirming your enrollment by remitting your payment by the due date. A hold will be placed on your account to prevent further enrollment activity and your meal card can be temporarily inactivated until payment is made. You may be subject to Enrollment Cancellation if fees are not paid or otherwise resolved by the fee due date. Thank you for keeping your account current!
What to Pay?
Cal Maritime does not mail fee statements. To view your E-Bill statement, access My Statement - you'll need your 9-digit CMA Student ID number and the last four digits of your social security number. If you do not have a social security number, your password is the MMDD of your birth. Select "Your Account" from the top navigation bar and then select "Your Bills".
If you are receiving financial aid, you are responsible for following up with the Financial Aid Office to ensure all your Financial Aid documents are completed so that your award is ready to apply to your account by the fee due date. A late fee may be charged if your accepted aid does not disburse by the end of the second week of classes.
If you have any questions about your statement or need more information about setting up a login for another party, please contact us at StudentAccounts@csum.edu or visit us at the Cashier's Office.
What if I haven't completed registration?
The Fee Estimator Tool can help you calculate the approximate fees associated with registration and other charges based on various factors, including additional costs that are associated with some courses such as lab fees and Firefighting. Estimated fee reductions based on waivers, accepted financial aid and payments can also be calculated here. This is an estimate only. Actual fees are billed based on your registration and tuition, meal and housing choices.
- Total account balance is due on or before the published due date and includes registration fees, tuition and charges for housing and meal plans.
- Pay fees or pay the difference between accepted financial aid and total account balance.
- If accepted financial aid is sufficient to pay fees, no payment is required.
- Billing statements will not be mailed.
- Check your portal account summary to determine amount of fees due.
- Failure to pay fees in full, have sufficient accepted financial aid or have an approved Installment Payment plan in place will result in a $25 late fee being assessed, the inability to add classes during the open registration period, and your classes may be dropped for non-payment of fees. A $100 late registration fee will be assessed for those students re-enrolling.
If your disbursement amount is greater than your fees, tuition and charges, the balance will be refunded to you either by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), which permits delivery of your aid directly to your checking/savings account, or a paper check that is mailed to you.
How to Pay? Electronic check (no fee) VISA, Mastercard, American Express Credit/Debit card payments (2.75% service fee), Cash or Check at the Cashier's Office.
• E-Check There is no additional charge to use this payment option. Please review the information carefully on the checkout page to prevent a dishonored payment. Should your E-Check payment be returned for any reason, including an erroneously entered account number, you will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee for the returned payment. A hold will be placed on your student account, preventing further enrollment activity. If the payment is dishonored because of non-sufficient funds, repayment must be made by certified check, credit card or cash. Repayment by personal check or E-Check may not be accepted.
• Credit/Debit Card Payments Credit card payments for student fees are not accepted at the Cashier's Office in person, over the phone or by mail. Please note that CASHNet® SmartPay charges a service fee of 2.75% of the amount charged for the convenience of making payments via credit card/debit. VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted online ONLY.
Pay online from any computer with internet access. If you do not own a computer, they are available for use at the following campus locations:
- at the Student Center
- at the Computer Lab
- outside the Cashier's Office
2010 Higher One, Inc., Higher One and the Higher One logo are registered trademarks of Higher One, Inc.
2010 Higher One Payments, Inc, CASHNet® and the CASHNet® logo are registered trademarks of Higher One Payments, Inc.
All other names and logos are owned by their respective owners.
80 Swan Way, Suite 200
Oakland, CA 94621
Toll Free: 1.866.444.4379
IN PERSON at the Cashier's Office:
Personal check, cashier's check, money order or cash.
Credit cards are only accepted for online payments. VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express are accepted.
MAIL payments to:
California Maritime Academy
Attention: Cashier's Office
200 Maritime Academy Dr.
Vallejo, CA 94590
Phone: (707) 654-1030 option #6