Important Office of Housing & Residence Life Dates
Spring 2021 Semester
- January 27th: Residents wanting to come and test on campus return
- Testing times:
- 8am-11am TSGB and Lower Residence Hall Testing
- 11am-2pm Upper and McAllister Residence Hall Testing
- 8am-2pm Maritime North Residence Hall Testing
- Testing times:
- January 30th-31st: From 10am-6pm, residents who completed an off-campus testing and received a negative result can move in
- February/March: HLAs and Off-Campus Petitions for the 2021-2022 academic year will become available
- February 1st: F2F & online classes begin
- March 31st: University closed for Cesar Chavez Day (Dining Center Open)
- April 26th-29th: Final Exams
- May 14th: Residence Halls close at 10am for all students (unless a Late Stay Request has been approved)
- May 15th: Commencement
- May 16th: Residence Halls close at 10am for graduating seniors
If you need to stay in the residence halls after 10am on May 14th, you will need to submit a late stay request form. This includes participation in commencement activities, working on campus, and any other reason(s).
Fall 2021 Semester
- August 31st: Move-in for New Incoming Cadets (instructions will be sent during summer months).
- September 2nd: Move-in for Incoming 3/C Cadets who were virtual/remote during the academic year 2020-2021. This includes cadets in the International Business Logistics (IBL), Global Studies & Maritime Affairs (GSMA), and Oceanography majors (instructions will be sent during summer months).
- September 1st- September 6th: Orientation Week for New Incoming Cadets and 3/C Cadets who were virtual/remote during the academic year 2020-2021. This includes cadets in the International Business Logistics (IBL), Global Studies & Maritime Affairs (GSMA), and Oceanography majors .
- September 5th and September 6th: Move-in for Returning Cadets. Returning Cadets are those who are not participating in any of the Incoming New Cadet and Virtual/Remote 3/C Cadets Orientation programs.
- September 7th: First day of Fall Semester courses begin
For more information regarding Housing on campus, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-654-1400.