Cal Maritime is currently offering virtual versions of campus tours and admission information sessions until campus pandemic policies allow visitors back on our campus.
- Reservations for a Student and Family "Virtual Visit" via Zoom (weekdays at 3pm and 6pm). Please make reservations at least two days in advance.
- Reservations for an Educator "Virtual Visit" via Zoom for School-Age Groups (weekdays from 9am to 3pm). Please make reservations at least one week in advance.
You can use a links above to schedule a live Zoom admission information session with an admission counselor which may include other participants. Topics in the presentation include our school's unique and successful educational style, our seven majors, campus life, admission requirements, costs & financial aid, and our students' high levels of success upon graduation.
CLICK, CHAT, CONNECT
Click, Chat, Connect sessions are opportunities for students and families to learn more information about special topics, interact with current cadets(students) and hear from Admissions Staff. Held bi-weekly via Zoom, everyone is welcome to participate. All you need to do is click on the link below to participate.
Click, Chat, Connect - "Ask a Cadet"
Look for upcoming dates in an announcement in your email after the first of the year. To make sure you receive our emails, add yourself to our contact list at www.csum.edu/info .View the "Ask a cadet" Zoom session from Preview Week in October
Click, Chat, Connect - "Picking the Right Major"
Recorded on Thursday, Nov 19th from 4pm-5pm PST with Admission Staff and current Cal Maritime cadets (students)ZOOM RECORDING OF THE "PICKING the right MAJOR" SESSION
Virtual Tour Videos We Recommend
- Cal Maritime Virtual Tour Video - 7 minutes - Posted 4-10-20
- Moments at Cal Maritime - 1.5 minutes - Posted 4-7-20
- The Golden Bear during Cruise 2019 -3 minutes - Posted 7-3-19
- Athletics and Physical Education at Cal Maritime - 5 minutes - Posted 8-11-20
- Campus Panoramas and Walks - Various lengths - Posted 4-9-20
A Virtual Campus Open House
Preview Week already happened in October, but you can view all the presentations and Zoom recordings by clicking the button below.