Passport for Faculty and Staff
With The Passport you can:
- Easily set up student appointments and office hours.
- Get a quick overview of students' progress and records.
- Alert support departments when a student needs help.
- Stay up to date on your students with notes.
For questions, feedback and/or training regarding this system, please email email@example.com to connect with a University Advisor. We're happy to help!
Want to learn more about The Passport?
View the instruction manual for The Passport to learn more about the key features used at Cal Maritime!
- Review a student's Overview Tab (Record)
- Add a Student Note (and the Do’s and Don’ts for Creating Notes)
- Issue an Alert on a Student
- Professor Home vs. Staff Home
- Setting up “My Availability” for Appointments and Office Hours
- Syncing Your Outlook or Google Calendar
- FERPA Permissions
- FERPA Quick Tips
- General Appointment Campaigns
- Academic Advising Campaigns
- Advanced Search
- Uploading Student Lists
New Feature: Personal Availability Link (PAL)! Personal Availability Links (PAL) are a personalized link that when clicked, links students to the Passport Navigate app to schedule an appointment directly with you! You can include a PAL in an email, email signature, syllabus, Brightspace page or website to allow for quick and easy student appointment scheduling!