Passport Navigate for Students
Passport Navigate app has moved!
With Passport Navigate, you can:
- Set up appointments with your professors, staff, tutoring and other resources on campus!
- See if drop-in/office hours are available for faculty or staff.
- Connect with tutor for help with specific subjects.
- Review your current schedule, and previous semester grades.
Check out Passport Navigate today!
How to make an appointment through Passport Navigate:
- Log into Passport Navigate with your Cal Maritime credentials.
- Click the blue "Schedule an Appointment" button on the top right.
- Select the Type of appointment you'd like (i.e., Advising, Tutoring, etc.).
- Select the Service, (i.e., University Advising/Resources, Chemistry Tutoring, etc.).
- Pick a date (tip: any date selected will show you all upcoming appointments for the next two weeks).
- Click "Find Available Time" and select a time that works for you.
- Select how you'd like to meet (in-person, virtual, phone call).
For help using Passport Navigate for Students, email firstname.lastname@example.org.