Check out the below registration workshop video to learn more about using Smart Planner, Schedule Planner and PeopleSoft Student Systems to enroll in classes every semester!
Here are some helpful guides with additional info too!:
- How do I register for classes?
- Registration Checklist
- How-To Guides for Smart Planner, Schedule Planner, and Enrolling in Courses through Peoplesoft
- How to View your Academic Requirements Report
- Major Curriculum Roadmaps
- GE Elective Course & Class Requisites Lists
- Registration Tips
College Success Support:
- Tutoring Resources: We found so many great resources developed by our Coordinator for Student Academic
Support, Erika Sanchez Nelson; check them out!
- Learning Styles, Memorization Tips, General Studying Recommendations
- Time Management Tips
- Questions to Ask your Tutor or Professor
- Major-specific Study Guides (Excel shortcuts, Circuits formula sheet, Nav study questions, etc.).
- And more!
- Crash Course Study Skills: Free online videos that help with building study skills (i.e. Taking Notes, Planning and organization, Test Anxiety, Focus and Concentration, etc.).
- Khan Academy: Free online videos, lessons and practice exams/quizzes for Math, Science, Engineering, Computing, Arts & Humanities, Economics & Finance.
- Essence of Calculus: Free online videos that help with Calculus concepts.
- Blank Progress Report: Use this template to check in with your instructors to find out your current grade and feedback for improving in classes.
- Building Your Study Calendar to Help Manage Your Time (Google)
- Building Your Study Calendar to Help Manage Your Time (Outlook)
- GPA Calculator
- Cal Maritime Student Health 101 Online Magazine
- Self-Care Guide
- How to Stay Motivated in College