Your Academic Requirements Report is your degree audit! It lists all the required classes for your degree, and shows which classes have been completed, and which are still outstanding.
Be sure to check your curriculum roadmap every semester. Your roadmap shows the correct order to take classes at Cal Maritime, in order to graduate on time.
These lists are posted before every registration, and show which elective courses we will be offering, and which classes are reserved for certain majors/divisions/class standing.
Find out what some of the most common errors are for registering, and how to avoid them!
Learn more about how to use your registration tools!
- Steps to Register for Classes (see our Advising FAQ's: How do I register for classes?
College Success Tools
Free online videos, lessons and practice exams/quizzes for Math, Science & Engineering, Computing, Arts & Humanities, Economics & Finance.
Free online videos that help with Calculus concepts.
Use this template to send to your instructors in order to find out what your current grade is.
- FYE: Academic Success Strategies
- Metalearning: Leveraging Learning to Improve Student Success
- Building Your Study Calendar to Help Manage Your Time (Google)
- Building Your Study Calendar to Help Manage Your Time (Outlook)
- GPA Calculator
- How to Stay Motivated in College
- What Does "Studying" Look Like
- Cal Maritime Student Health 101 Online Magazine
- Self-Care Guide
- Effective Note-Taking Strategies
- Questions to Ask your Professor or Tutor