Drop-In Schedule and Information
What is Drop-In Tutoring?
- Drop-In is a form of tutoring that is more open and flexible than an appointment.
- Subject tutors will be on hand in these locations to help with any questions you have, or to assist with assignments and studying.
- No appointments are necessary, just show up!
- When you arrive at the set location, look for the blue and gold sign that says "drop-in tutoring, sign in here."
- Feel free to sit and study in these locations, and if questions arise, the tutors are there to help.
Spring 2023 Drop-In Tutoring Schedules
|Subject||Day||Times||Location||Week A Tutors||Week B Tutors|
|BA-IBL||Wednesday||7-9pm||Library Green Room||Jorge & Amanda||Ryan E. & Ryan P.|
|MT||Monday||6-8pm||Tech101||Joey & Malcolm||Nick & Malcolm|
|Engineering||Monday||6-8pm||SEAS||Matt & Natalie||
Victor & Jake N.
|Writing||Thursday||6-8pm||Library Green Room||Aurora & Libby||Dylan & Amanda|
|Math||Tuesday||6-8pm||SEAS||Dylan & Victor||Ben & Natalie|
Affinity Study Nights
Tutoring Services also holds affinity study nights at the Inclusion Center. These are dedicated times in which students who hold certain identities can be in community and study together. Tutors are present to help create an academic atmosphere, but specific subjects are not guaranteed.
Queer Study Night: Thursdays, 7-9, Inclusion Center
POC (People of Color) Study Night: Sundays, 7-9, Inclusion Center