TSGB & International Experience
Financial Aid for Summer 2021 TSGB Cruise, International Experience, and Commercial Cruise or Co-Op
A limited amount of financial aid is available to students who are enrolled for Summer 2021 in TSGB Cruise, International Experience, Commercial Cruise or Co-Op. Students must be enrolled in at least 6 units to be eligible for most Summer 2021 financial aid.
Financial aid disbursements cannot be made until a total of 6 units of courses have begun. For example, if a student enrolls in 3 units for the 8 week 1 session and another 3 units for the second 8 week 2 session, financial aid will not be disbursed until the second 8 week 2 session has begun.
Types of financial aid available:
- State University Grant (SUG): for eligible California resident students to help cover the state university tuition fee.
- Year Round Pell Grant: Summer 2021 Pell Grants are available to eligible students.
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loans: for students who have not used up their annual and lifetime loan limits for their grade level for 2020-2021.
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans: for students who have not used up their annual and lifetime loan limit for their grade level for 2020-2021.
- Federal PLUS Loan:PLUS loans are available for parents of undergraduate, dependent students. An application is required, refer to the Forms page to access the PLUS application.
- Private Loans: private loans are available. Please click HERE for information on all loans.
We will begin awarding financial aid to students who are enrolled in Summer courses February and we expect awarding to be completed in about 2 weeks. Students will receive an updated financial aid offer notification through their CSUM email account when additional aid is offered.
Students who decide not to participate in Summer and drop enrollment for those courses are not eligible to keep the financial aid offered.