The Parking Advisory Committee is a campus-wide committee established to provide advice to the President for campus and transportation policies, procedures, and services and programs, including:
- Use and allocation of parking space and facilities.
- Proposed changes and adjustments to the parking permit fee schedule (Category III fee) and the parking violation penalty schedule (Category IV fee).
- The development of long-term strategies to maintain existing parking facilities, and to acquire and construct new parking facilities.
- Develop and enhance existing alternate methods of transportation programs for students and employees.
The membership of the Parking Advisory Committee shall include:
- Standing members - Chief of Police, Associate Vice President Facilities Management, Director of Facilities Planning, Director of Special Programs & Donor Engagement, Director of Conference and Events.
- One-year term members - ASCMA President or designee and the Corps Commander or designee.
- Two-year term members - A designee appointed by the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs; a designee appointed by the Vice President for Student Affairs; a designee appointed by the Vice President for Administration and Finance; a designee appointed by the Vice President of University Advancement, the Chair of Academic Senate or designee.
- Staff Support: Parking Coordinator
Parking Advisory Committee Policy
- July 29, 2021
- February 13, 2020
- February 14, 2019
- November 27, 2018 - State of Parking & Improvement Plan
- October 10, 2018
- November 3, 2017
- September 13, 2017
- January 24, 2017