Pay Station Permits
Pay Station Permits for Employees, Visitors, Shoreline Users, Vendors, and Contractors
*Please refer to the Parking Rules and Regulations for the complete version of the CSU Maritime Academy Parking Rules and Regulations.
Students and employees (not purchasing a semester decal or hang tag permit) and visitors, vendors, contractors and shoreline users (who were not issued a guest parking permit) must purchase a daily, hourly, or weekend permit from the pay stations in lots B, D, J, L, M, and O. The shoreline is open to the public daily from sunrise to sunset. Pay station permits are valid up to the date and time listed on the permit slip.
Place the pay station permit print side up on the dash so that the purchase information and expiration are clearly visible from the windshield. Do not block the vehicle VIN. For motorcycles, attach/tape to rear fender or front fork.
Pay Station Permits are valid as follows:
- Lots B, D, E, F, G, J, K, L, M, and O: Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm.
- Valid in all lots, excluding restricted spaces, from 5pm-7am on weeknights and 24 hours on weekends (5pm Friday – 7am Monday) and holidays (7 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
- Disabled spaces in any lot (must also display a valid DMV disabled placard / plate).
- $3 for two (2) hours
- $5 for four (4) hours
- $7 daily (to 0700 next day)
Evening and Weekend Rates:
- $3 evening (4:45 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. next day)*
- $7 weekend (Sat 4:45 p.m. to Mon 7:00 a.m.)*
- $8 weekend (Fri 4:45 p.m. to Mon 7:00 a.m.)*
*Available for purchase at 4:45 p.m.
- Lot-B Pay Station: Accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Cash
- Lot-D Pay Station: Accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Cash
- Lot-J Pay Station: Accepts Visa, Master Card, and American Express only
- Lot-L Pay Station: Accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Cash
- Lot-M Pay Station: Accepts Vista, Master Card, and American Express only
- Lot-O Pay Station: Accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Cash
Temporary Parking Permits
Employees with valid employee parking permits may request a single day permit from the Administration Building if they have forgotten their permit. Single Day permits should not be requested for more than 5 consecutive days.
For brief visits on official CSU Maritime Academy business, guests may request a free guest parking permit during normal business hours from the Administration front desk. These permits are valid for up to two (2) hours and generally exclude guests who are supposed to pay, such as vendors/consultants/speakers, students, or multiple visits.
Day/Hourly permits are issued by Admissions for tours or event parking. These permits are valid on the date(s) and in the parking lot(s) indicated.
Permits are issued by the Athletics Department to provide to Officials and guests for events. The Admissions Office also provides athletic coaches Temporary Parking Permits upon request for tours.