Returning to Cal Maritime
- Fall Semester: May 1
- Spring Semester: October 1
- Summer Semester: February 1
- *All documents must be received by the deadline.
Students who were previously enrolled and are now requesting to return to Cal Maritime are required to submit an Application for Re-entry/Readmission. Additional documents and an application fee (see first bullet below) may be required before your application can be reviewed. Additional documents must be received by the stated deadline.
Office of the Registrar
California State University Maritime Academy
200 Maritime Academy Drive
Vallejo, CA 94590-8181
Students must resolve all outstanding obligations and/or holds (i.e. Library fines, Accounting holds, Conduct holds, etc.) prior to registration. Students may contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify current holds.
CHECKLIST - REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (due by stated deadline):
- $55 Application Fee (required of students who have been gone two or more semesters (not to include summer).
- Tuberculin Skin Test Results and Cal Maritime Health Report (required of students who have been absent more than one year). Forms are available on Student Health Center website.
- Readmission Health Statement (required of students who have been absent one year or less). Form available on Student Health Center
- Official transcript(s) (required from all colleges attended after leaving Cal Maritime, regardless of grades earned).
- Housing License Contract and Agreement - Contact the Office of Housing & Residential Life at email@example.com or 707.654.1400.
- Click here to submit your online CSUM Application for Re-Entry/Readmission.