Student Forms & Resources
Below are commonly used resources.
Student Forms Library
- Academic Requirements Report
- Advance In Class
- Authorization to Release Information
- Commencement Participation Application
- Course Challenge
- Course Equivalency Request
- Double Major Application
- Drop for Summer Only Course
- Elective Course List
- Incomplete Grade Information
- Independent or Individual Study
- Graduation Matriculation Form
- Overload/Underload Request
- Change of Major into Impacted Program (FET, MET, MT, ME)
- Change of Major into Non-Impacted Program (BA, GSMA)
- Minor Declaration Form
- Petition for Exception - Undergraduate Course Repeat Policy
- Withdrawal from a Course (Not Accepted After Census)
- Petition to Withdraw from Course After Census (Serious and Compelling Reasons)
- Petition to Late Add after the Add/Drop Deadline
- Petition to Audit
- Request for Preferred Name Update
- Residence Reclassification
- Student Originated Request for Change of Grade
- Time Conflict Override Request
- University Withdrawal Form - Leave of Absence/Resignation
- Waiver of Pre-requisite/Co-requisite (Form available during the drop/add period).
Policies and Additional Information
- Open University Application - Click on Open University in the left navigation.
- Intrasystem Visitor Enrollment Application
- Intrasytem Concurrent Enrollment Application
- CourseMatch: Cross Campus Enrollment (fully online courses)
This link provides information on ten things you need to know about the California Residency for Tuition, along with steps for requesting a residence reclassification.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need additional information.