Concur Travel and Expense
SAP Concur is a comprehensive web-based tool that simplifies and integrates travel request and expense reporting with a complete travel booking solution. Travelers get a complete paperless workflow - from the travel authorization, to booking, to the expense report and reimbursement
Concur also offers the Concur Mobile App to manage your expenses and business travel on your mobile device and/or tablet.
Concur Travel & Expense (CTE) Process:
Follow the three steps below to request, book and submit your travel expense:
- Complete and submit for approval your travel request in Concur prior to making travel reservations.
- Once approved, book your travel via Concur to take advantage of CSU and State negotiated rates for airline and hotel.
- Upon return from your trip, upload the required receipts and complete your Travel Expense Report in Concur for approval and reimbursement.
Concur Quick Reference Guide
- Cheat Sheet Concur TE
- User Profile Setup
- Travel Request
- Booking Travel via Concur --> Christopherson Business Travel (CBT)
- Quick Guide
- CBT Booking Travel Video Guide
- CBT Service Fee Structure
- Expense Reports (known as Travel Claim)
Campus Concur Travel Roll Out and Training
To schedule a Concur training for your Department, please contact Lisa Rupert at (707)654-1028 or Paige Johnson at (707)654-1528.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Concur Videos
Not yet. First you must submit a Request through Concur that includes cost estimates of your airfare, hotel, meals, and other expenses. It’s usually a good idea to round up your estimated expenses. Your request will then route to your supervisor for approval. Once approved, you can use Concur to book your trip.
Partially funded travel paid out of state side funds will need to be completed through Concur. Please keep in mind that you will need to be mindful of your expenses and make sure that you do not spend more than you were allocated. You may use your own personal card and be reimbursed through Concur. Please note that if you were issued and use a State Travel Card and go over your allowed amount, you will need to pay that amount back at Cashier’s when you return.
- Approval Workflow
- International Travel Form