Financial Services is primarily a customer service unit of California State University Maritime Academy, focused on providing financial and accounting services to both the staff and students of the University. The General Accounting staff:
- Collects and organizes University-wide accounting transactional data to provide managerial and operational information to the University administration, as well as financial reporting to the Chancellors Office and the State Controller's Office.
- Student Financial Services, which includes the university cashier and the Accounts Receivable staff, are focused on maintaining accurate and timely student accounting information, processing student transactions, applying financial aid disbursements and posting student payments.
Individually and collectively, each of these groups is focused on providing their customers with a high level of accurate information and outstanding customer service.
We are committed to
- Excellent customer service, staff development, quality improvement and system enhancements to best serve our current and future students, faculty, staff, and university community.
- Integrity in financial reporting
Year End and GAAP Audit
- Campus Year End 20-21 Memo
- Year End Campus Calendar 2020-21
- Year End Presentation for Super User Group (Pending)