Cal Maritime continues to innovate printing services on campus by offering print kiosks powered by wēpa.
wēpa drivers are installed to all Cal Maritime's IT lab computers and Library computers so you can print directly to wēpa kiosks from these computers.
wēpa print kiosks are conveniently located at 7 locations on campus:
- Lab 101
- SEAS Lab
- Classroom 105
- URH Cove
- Morrow Cove
- McAllister 2nd Floor study area
How Does It Work?
wēpa kiosks work differently than traditional ITC printers which are NO longer in use. With wēpa, you can print directly from your laptop, tablet, cell phone, or flash drive!
From your laptop or desktop:
There are several printing options from your personal computer.
- Download wēpa's print app at wepanow.com/printapp and print your document directly by selecting "File > Print" and choosing wepa-BW or wepa-COLOR.
- You can also go to wepanow.com/webupload. Upload your document to the cloud storage space, and when you arrive at a kiosk on campus your file will be ready to print!
- A third option is to email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the release code you receive in response at any kiosk.
From your tablet or smartphone:
- Download the wēpa print app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play. After downloading the app, look for "California State University Maritime Academy" and login with your network credentials.
- Once in the app, you can send your important documents or photos to the cloud.
- These documents will stay in the cloud for 96 hours and will be instantly ready to print at any kiosk on campus.
From cloud storage:
- You can print directly from Dropbox, Google Drive, Office 365, OneDrive, or Box.
- Log in at the kiosk to browse your files, select content to print, pay, and print.
From your flash drive:
- Simply insert your flash drive into the front of the kiosk and tap the USB button on the kiosk screen to access your files available for printing.
- Don't forget to take your flash drive with you when you leave!
How Do I Log In?
Once you have uploaded your content and are ready to print, log into any kiosk by inserting and removing your Port Pass. If you don't have your card on you, you can type in your Cal Maritime Network Username and password to release your print job.
How Can I Pay?
You can release your documents from any kiosk by paying with:
- wēpa Credit - Upload credit at kiosk or online at wēpa's website.
- Credit Card - Securely pay with a credit or debit card.*
*Credit / debit card transactions carry an additional $0.40 per print job convenience fee that is assessed by the credit card company.
To Deposit Funds to your Wepa Account
Log into your wēpa account by going to www.wepanow.com > Login > School > California State University Maritime Academy > Login with your network credentials. Click on the Menu to Deposit Funds or look at Account History.
Black and white $0.15 / Color $0.50
The wēpa print solution is leased to California State University Maritime Academy, requiring only a single active network connection and power outlet per kiosk. All consumables, including paper, toner, and replacement parts – as well as service, repairs, delivery, installation, and support – are provided free of charge.
For immediate assistance with technical issues, refund requests due to malfunction, or general questions, contact wēpausing one of the three methods below. Happy printing!