How to upload photo
This color photograph will be used for your Port Pass ID as well as for student record systems. Your photograph should meet the requirements below.
- Compliance with all grooming standards.
- Frame photo as shown in the example.
- No hats or head coverings that obscures the hair or hairline. Your full face must be visible, with no shadows on your face.
- No headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo.
- No dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses.
- No glare on glasses. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses, by removing the glasses, or by turning off the camera flash.
General Photo Guidelines
- In color
- Taken in front of a plain white, off-white. or blue background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With a neutral facial expression
How to request a replacement card
- Pay the $10 fee for the replacement Port Pass card in CashNet.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt.
Send an email to email@example.com with the reason a replacement card is needed.
How to pick up your card
When your replacement Port Pass is ready, you will receive an email identifying where to pick it up.
Residence Hall door access and meal plans
Residence Hall door access and meal plans are added to your Port Pass card by Enterprise Services.