Online Employment Application
The online application is designed to make the employment process more efficient and accessible for both job seekers and hiring managers at Cal Maritime. Please click on the links below to view and apply for specific jobs.
Cal Maritime staff, management, faculties and students: Please use the CSUM email when applying to a poisition.
- Instructional Student Assistant (ISA)
- Special Consultants
- Student (Federal Work Study (FWS) and Non-Federal Work Study(Non-FWS))
To view a description of any position, click on the Job Bulletin number. For applications to be considered, the following procedures must be followed:
- Applications will not be considered, unless evidence is shown in the application that the minimum qualifications of the position are met.
- Materials submitted with your application will not be returned.
- Applications must be submitted by the Closing Date.
- An incomplete application may result in disqualification.
- Unsolicited applications will not be considered or retained.
- Applicants must submit an online Cal Maritime Employment Application and any additional required documents indicated in the Job Bulletin.
Cal Maritime is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. The university subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity/gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, genetic information, medical condition, covered veteran status, or any other protected status. Reasonable Accommodations will be provided to applicants with qualifying disabilities who self-disclose by contacting the Benefits Coordinator at (707) 654-1146.