CSUM employees receive periodic written evaluations of their performance by their appropriate administrator/supervisor on forms provided by the Human Resources Department. CSUM's annual review process for permanent employees is on a July 1 - June 30 cycle.
Annual evaluations provide an important opportunity for managers and supervisors to share impactful feedback with employees on their progress over the past year as well as discuss plans, goals and objectives for the upcoming year.
Below please find links to additional resources that can assist you with the performance review process.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW CYCLE:
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION FORMS:
- Employee Performance Evaluation Form (All Except Unit 4)
- Performance Evaluation Form (Unit 4 Only)
- Management Performance Evaluation Form (MPP Only)
- C99 Performance Evaluation Form (Confidential Employees Only)
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION GUIDELINES:
Performance evaluation protocols can be found in the following CSU Collective Bargaining Agreements:
- Unit 2, 5, 7 & 9 - California State University Employee Union (CSUEU)
- Unit 4 - Academic Professionals of California (APC)
- Unit 8 - Statewide University Police Association (SUPA)
- Unit 10 – International Union of Operation Engineers (IUOE)