CHRS RecruitingPage Title
Cal Maritime Announces a New Tool for Recruitments
To help us manage the recruitment process for faculty, staff and student employees more efficiently, Cal Maritime is moving to a system called CHRS Recruiting, built in PageUp software. This system is being used throughout the California State University system.
CHRS Recruiting will be initially used for tenured and tenure track faculty, staff and MPP recruitments.
How will this impact me?
If you are involved with hiring in any way, including serving on a search committee, you will be using CHRS Recruiting.
The following users will utilize CHRS recruiting:
- Hiring Managers
- Department Chairs
- Support Staff
- HR Liasions
- Search Committee Chairs and members
Why CHRS Recruiting?
- Provides a paperless, modern recruiting system
- Streamlines our hiring and onboarding process
- Provides a better experience for applicants
- Improves efficiency, and reduces time spent with hiring tasks
- Provides consistent data for reporting
Numerous general training guides are available to assist you in learning and using CHRS Recruiting.
- Cal Maritime Training Guides
- Cal Maritime Training Videos
- Click here to login to CHRS
Demonstrations and Videos
Watch a video providing an overview of CHRS.
If you have questions, please contact Employment Services at:
Julie Chan (Faculty)
Tel: (707) 654-1456
Andrea Zamora-Blair (Staff/MPP)
Tel: (707) 654-1137