As a mission-focused institution of higher learning, California Maritime Academy seeks student-centered individuals to fill currently available positions at the University. Cal Maritime's mission is to:
- Provide each student with a college education combining intellectual learning, applied technology, leadership development, and global awareness.
- Provide the highest quality licensed officers and other personnel for the merchant marine and national maritime industries.
- Provide continuing education opportunities for those in the transportation and related industries.
- Be an information and technology resource center for the transportation and related industries.
Other Relevant Documents
- CSU Collective Bargaining Agreements
- CSU Additional Employment Policy (PDF, 145KB)
- CSU Employment and Incompatible Activities (PDF, 260KB)
- CSU Revised Policy on Nepotism (PDF, 132KB)
Equal Employment Statement:
It is the policy of the California Maritime Academy to prohibit discrimination and to provide Equal Employment Opportunity in all personnel actions. The Affirmative Action Plan is in compliance with federal laws and The California State University and Colleges Systemwide Guidelines for Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action Programs in Employment-Executive Order 883.
The goal of this policy is to achieve an employee work force that draws upon the diverse population served by the Academy; to attract and retain talented and motivated employees, representative of that population; and to ensure equal employment opportunities for all. It is Cal Maritime's desire to effect changes that will improve and enhance cultural/gender diversity and to increase the representation of persons who have been underrepresented.