Leaves of Absence
Cal Maritime values enabling its eligible employees the opportunity to achieve a work-life balance through various Leave of Absence Programs.
If you believe you need to take a leave of absence under one of the following categories or have additional questions, feel free to contact Kristen Bautista in the Department of Human Resources at (707) 654-1146 or email@example.com
- CSU Family Medical Leave (CSU FML)
- Parental Leave
- Sick Leave
- Organ Donor Leave
- Bereavement/Funeral Leave
- Military Leave
- Catastrophic Leave Donation Program
- Non-Industrial Disability Insurance (NDI)
- Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Without Pay: Please refer to the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement for Leaves without Pay.