The uniform worn during Orientation is different than uniforms cadets wear during the year. It is comprised of:
- Blue Baseball Cap
- Name Tag
- Gray Crew Neck T-shirt
- Blue Athletic Shorts
- White Socks
- Athletic Shoes
Grooming standards for Orientation Week are the same as during the school year.
- Hair cannot be longer than 2 inches. It cannot touch the collar of your t-shirt and cannot touch your ears.
- You must be shaven, with the exception of a mustache that does not extend past the corners of your lips.
- The only visible jewelry allowed is a watch and/or a ring.
- Hair may touch the collar. Long hair must be pulled back in a bun or some variation there of.
- Nails may be painted, but they may only be one color.
- The only visible jewelry allowed is a watch, a ring, and/or small stud earrings.
Hair (regardless of male or female) must be a natural hair color, so if you have some wild colors in your hair, now is the time to dye it. Natural highlights are permitted, but colors, including dark reds, are not.