Web Content Display Web Content Display

Special Enrollment

You can make changes to your health plan outside of Open Enrollment due to a qualifying event, such as adding a dependent child, registered domestic partner, or new spouse.

For more information about special enrollment opportunities, visit Retiree Plans & Rates or review the Health Program Guide (HBD 120) (PDF).

Scroll Up
Staging Enabled
Last updated: 8/27/20