SUBMIT up to 3 photos by December 1, 2019
Cal Maritime invites all students to enter its seventh annual Photo Contest! Our campus is quite unique in that it provides students the opportunity to experience the world through the Cruise and International Experience programs. We're looking for images that capture a Cal Maritime student's experience on campus as well as off campus.
- Submissions can be from any previous Cruise, International Experience, or campus life.
- Entrants must be a current Cal Maritime student.
- Entrants may submit up to 3 photos.
- Files must be in .JPG or .JPEG formats (See photo guidelines below).
- The winning entries will be selected by a judging panel. The judges' decision will be final.
- All photographs must be the individual's original work.
- By entering the contest, you are agreeing to Cal Maritime's Visual/Audio Image Release Form.
How to Enter
Submissions are made by submitting up to 3 pictures to the Woobox site below.
Be sure to include the following:
- Your name
- @csum.edu Email Address
- Photo Caption when and where (example: TSGB Cruise 2018, Port of Honolulu, HI)
- Submission deadline is December 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
The five winning entries will be selected by a judging panel by late November. Winners will be contacted via email. The judges' decision will be final.
People's Choice: $50
The winning photographs will be printed on canvas and displayed on campus and other locations. All submissions may be used for printed material on campus and/or website and social media.
- Image format must be .jpg/.jpeg
- Maximum file size is 15 MB
- Recommended Resolution: 1600 x 2000 (Help: Image resolution)
QUESTIONS? If you have any questions about the competition or its rules/guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee and Judges
- Margot Hanson- Library
- Allen Birnbach- Public Affairs and Communications Specialist
- Julie Chisholm- Culture and Communication
- Lauren Hartman- Culture and Communication
- Robert King- Director of Public Affairs and Communications
- Ali Moradmand- Math and Sciences
- Robert Neumann- Global Studies and Maritime Affairs
- Kate Sammler- Global Studies and Maritime Affairs
- Andrea Zamora-Blair - Human Resources & Student Employment Analyst